Students seeking the Hutton Honors Notation are required to complete one engaged learning experience that carries credit at IU. For a complete list of Hutton Honors Notation requirements, click here.
Qualifying engaged learning experiences may include:
- Service-learning courses and other community-based engaged learning, such as BUS-K 204 and other classes found on this site
- Transcripted Learning Experiences such as: study abroad trips, internships for class credits, research, being a UTA
- Using a Hutton Grant
- Senior Capstone Projects through your Academic Major or Minor
- Intensive Writing Courses
- International students studying at Indiana University
- Involvement in Scholars Programs including Groups, Hudson & Holland, Cox Legacy Scholars, 21st Century Scholars, and Women in STEM LLC
Not sure if something you have done counts? Take this survey to find out!