Ford Endowed Scholarships

Ford Endowed Scholarships

The Ford Endowed Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis by the Hutton Honors College and are renewable. These scholarships are designated for Ford Motor Company employees, their spouses, and children.


Applicants who wish to apply must:

  • be a child or spouse of a Ford employee
  • be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program on the IUB campus
  • maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or above
  • must demonstrate financial need
  • must not have received an HHC renewable merit scholarship as incoming freshmen


Applications are accepted year round. To request a copy of the application, please email Bryce Campbell at

The average award amount is $1,000. You will be required to provide written verification of your Ford Motor Company affiliation. 

If you have any questions about this scholarship opportunity, please contact Bryce Campbell, Scholarship Coordinator, Hutton Honors College, at

The Honors College Scholarship Review Committee selects recipients on the basis of academic performance; the quality of thinking demonstrated in the personal statement and scholarship essay; unusual circumstances, challenges, or hardships as described in the essays; content of the letter of recommendation; and financial need as reflected in their IU financial aid package.

Important information for funding and scholarship applicants

If you filed the FAFSA and are receiving financial aid (for example: Direct Loans, Pell Promise grants, 21st Century Scholars Covenant), and you receive one of the Hutton Honors College's grants or scholarships, your award from the Hutton Honors College may not be paid-out in the form of cash funds (i.e., as money paid into your Bursar account), but instead, may be used by IU's Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA) to reduce your student/parent loan burden or reduce your federal/state grant by the amount awarded to you by the HHC.

 To learn how HHC funding may impact your financial aid, please contact OSFA at Also, please refer to OSFA for information regarding study abroad and financial aid.