The Ford Endowed Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis by the Hutton Honors College and are renewable. These scholarships are designated for Ford Motor Company employees, their spouses, and children.
Applicants who wish to apply must:
- be a child or spouse of a Ford employee
- be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program on the IUB campus
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or above
- must demonstrate financial need
- must not have received an HHC renewable merit scholarship as incoming freshmen
Applications are accepted year round. To request a copy of the application, please email Bryce Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The average award amount is $1,000. You will be required to provide written verification of your Ford Motor Company affiliation.
If you have any questions about this scholarship opportunity, please contact Bryce Campbell, Scholarship Coordinator, Hutton Honors College, at email@example.com
The Honors College Scholarship Review Committee selects recipients on the basis of academic performance; the quality of thinking demonstrated in the personal statement and scholarship essay; unusual circumstances, challenges, or hardships as described in the essays; content of the letter of recommendation; and financial need as reflected in their IU financial aid package.