The Hutton Honors College Funding Board (HHCFB) provides support for special initiatives led by Hutton Honors College organizations or HHC students who are involved in IU student organizations. Diversity and service initiatives, student awareness programs, guest speakers, leadership training, and educational programs have all received past support. Ideally, supported programs support an educational or professional development purpose. They also benefit at least thirty or more honors students.
Apply for funding for campus programs
- Review the requirements for funded initiatives before applying.
- The completed Funding Board application must be submitted by a Hutton Honors College student/organization to firstname.lastname@example.org one week before the meeting you would like to attend.
- Organizations must have a faculty or staff advisor who approves and will vouch for your application request.
- Most applications require a brief presentation by at least one group member who is a member of the HHC. Please note that we do not have a projector set up. We will have your application, but you are welcome to provide any other handouts you find important.
- You will be required to submit a Return Document and any funds not used for the specified event if you are selected to receive funding.
Application deadlines and meeting schedule
The Funding Board meets two Fridays each month during the regular semesters and will consider applications on a rolling basis. Submit applications at least one week in advance of the Funding Board meeting for consideration. The Funding Board will notify applicants of its decision within three business days following the meeting. Please note again that transfers might take up to three weeks for completion. Plan ahead for this.
For assistance or questions with the application, contact email@example.com.
Meetings will be held from 1-2 p.m. at the Hutton Honors College.
|Fall 2019 Meeting Schedule|
November 22 (online)